My Photo

  • Bulk Book Orders for "Minding Our Elders: Caregivers Share Their Personal Stories?" Email Carol on "About" page

  • Click here

« Family strife: siblings who don't help with parent care | Main | Is the nursing home over-medicating your loved one? »

Monday, May 07, 2012


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Yes. The ombudsman is your representative through a government agency. You don't pay for their help. They are there to serve you.
The other positions you mention, as well as "geriatric care managers" are people who can be very helpful in getting you through all kinds of care but you need to hire them.

Is there any difference between an LTC ombudsman, a nurse navigator, and an elder care specialist?

The comments to this entry are closed.

To Purchase Minding Our Elders

  • "I hold onto your book as a life preserver and am reading it slowly on purpose...I don't want it to end." Craig William Dayton, Film Composer

Subscribe to Minding Our Elders

  • Enter your Email:
    Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Need a Speaker?

  • Aging Parents Care Expert